Great reason to get on their email list!!!
READ ENTIRE EMAIL BEFORE PANICKING!!!!!
The following details will let you know how the EMAIL Overage Sale will happen, tomorrow, December 14, 2011. You are responsible for this information, so please read carefully.
IF YOU CANNOT COME TO PICK UP YOUR PRODUCT ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15TH BETWEEN 9AM AND 1PM—DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SALE. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE HAVE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO COME AND PICK UP.
DO NOT ORDER PRODUCT THAT YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY.
UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A SALE. WE ARE SORRY THAT NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE BECAUSE WE MAY RUN OUT OF PRODUCT BEFORE WE REACH YOUR REQUEST. BUT THERE IS A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF LEFTOVER PRODUCT. THE EMAIL OVERAGE IS EXACTLY LIKE COMING DOWN AND WAITING IN LINE—ONLY YOU DON’T HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE FOR NOTHING IF WE RUN OUT OF PRODUCT.
Approximate product amounts to be included in the overage:
Chicken: 40 cases ($44.40/case of 24 cans)
Pork: 250 cases ($57.60/case of 24 cans)
Blueberries: 93 boxes ($60.00/30 lb box)
Raspberries: 239 boxes ($30.00/20 lb box)
WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES YOUR SERVER TO RECEIVE OR DELIVER THE EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL TO COMPLAIN THAT YOU DIDN’T RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL IN ENOUGH TIME TO PARTICIPATE.
Please note the following requests:
1) We ask that if you were able to purchase berries from the family canning opportunity, you do not order more berries. Please let those who didn’t get any berries have an opportunity to do so. We will not monitor this. It will be on an honor system.
2) Please only order what you are positive you will purchase.
3) Please have a back-up plan in case of conflicts with the 9am – 1pm pick-up times on Thursday, December 15th. We will not extend the pick-up times, we will just contact the next person on the email list to get rid of any unclaimed product.
4) Do not send more than one email.
5) Do not put more than one order per email. We will only take the first order on the email.
6) Last minute email addresses are not guaranteed to get put on the distribution list before the email is sent.
7) You will be limited to 5 items (cases and/or boxes) per order.
(example: 1 chicken + 1 pork + 2 blueberries + 1 raspberry = 5 items OR 5 raspberries = 5 items)
Here is how it will work:
1) An email will be sent tomorrow, December 14th at approximately 10:00 a.m. to our entire distribution list (9200+ people). It will outline the information you MUST include in your request to purchase overage product. Incomplete emails will be skipped.
2) You MUST reply to the email sent tomorrow (just like replying to an email from a friend: Click on “Reply” and type your response.) Any emails received prior to our sending this email will be deleted from our Inbox.
3) We will go in order of received emails. If we reach your email before we run out of product, you will receive a reply to your request by the end of the day, telling you what you will be able to purchase.
4) You must come to the Cannery on Thursday, December 15th between 9am and 1pm to pick up your product. You can send someone to pick up for you. If paying with a check, the check must be from the person who placed the order. If using a credit card, it will not matter whose card pays for the order. If you are using cash, please bring correct payment—including change.
5) YOU WILL NOT GET A REPLY EMAIL FROM US IF YOU DO NOT GET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OVERAGE SALE.