SKIP HOP & WOBBLE
Now that the weather is nice, let's go for a walk, ride a bike or fly a kite!
Monday mornings - 8:15. Meet at the corner of 900 E and 155 S to join this group!
Tuesday mornings - Meet at the corner of 900 E and Center Street Tuesdays at 7:30 am for a brisk morning walk.
Thursday mornings - Meet at the corner of 900 E and Center Street at 9:30 am for a bike ride along the canal trail.
Sunday evenings - Meet your friends and neighbors strolling the neighborhood Sunday evenings at 7pm. If you're not up to walking just enjoy the evening in your front yard and wave to the walkers.
NEXT WEEK'S LESSON
Karen Smith is teaching Sunday at 3:10. She always informs, inspires, and delights us!
ILLNESSES & SURGERIES
- Pat is home recovering. Stop by and meet her darling daughters who are taking good care of her.
- Davina Johnson is home recovering from her heel surgery. She will be down for 4 weeks. Your visits and Facebook messages will help pass the time and make her smile!
- At this point, Michelle's knee surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. I will make a visit to the home today and assess the dinner needs for the girls and get back to you on this one.
- Fawn is undergoing a gynecological procedure this morning and is expected to be home tomorrow. Meals to help her return to good health can be signed up here: PALMER DINNERS
- May 1 - 7pm, Pizza Palooza at jNae's. Sign-up to give us an idea of how many will be here so we can have plenty of cheese!
- May 5 - 7:30 am, Morning Side with Brad Wilcox
- May 5 - 7 pm, Sr Testimony Meeting
- May 11 - Aspen Lakes Clean-Up 8am-11am
- May 18 - 6:30 pm session, Ward Temple Night
- May 20 - 6:30pm, Spring Picnic at the Rocky Mountain Elementary Pavillions
The Lindon 11th Young Men are earning their money for summer camps. Go to this link to sign-up for the services they are offering. YM FUNDRAISER The spreadsheet is kind of wide, so make sure you scroll all the way over to see all the mulches and services they have.
EAGLE PROJECT - KEVIN HILLYARD
BRIDAL SHOWER OPEN HOUSE FOR SHARLEE OLSONKevin Hillyard is looking for volunteers to bind the quilts that were tied last week. 785-9635
OAK CANYON YSA WARD ACTIVITIES - APRIL 28- May 5th (All activities held at 325 Canal Dr., Lindon, unless otherwise noted)Date: May 16, 2013Time: 7:00 - 8:30Place: Dana Magleby's HomeRegistered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and TargetKitchen Color: Buttercream yellowBathroom Color: Dark Blue
- Sun. Apr. 28 - 8:30pm - Ward Prayer at the Briggs Home at 57 N. 1200 E. Lindon.
- Mon. Apr. 29 - 7pm - FHE Senseless Olympics. Come have some fun. There will be a short lesson, activity and treats.
- Wed. May 1 - 7pm - Fellowship Night at Bro. Brad Stevens’ home at 844 E. 300 N. Lindon. We'll visit ysa's in the ward and in the home stakes.
- Thurs. May 2 - NO Institute this week!
- Fri. May 3 - 7pm - Ward Date Night. S'mores Date Night at Bishop Godfrey's Fire Pit 149 N. 835 E. Lindon
- Sun. May 5 - 1:00-4:00pm - Meetings begin with Sacrament Mtg.
- Sun. May 5 - 6pm CES Fireside with Elder Walker at the Manila Stake Center in the Mt Timpanogos Temple Parking Lot.
- Sun. May 5 - 8:30pm - Ward Prayer at the Briggs Home at 57 N. 1200 E. Lindon.
UPCOMING YSA STAKE ACTIVITIES
- Spring Kick-off - May 11, 2013 IMPORTANT - Graduating Seniors are Invited and Encouraged to Attend!
- 8:00 - 10:30 PM at the Lehi Legacy Center, 123 N Center Street, Lehi
- There will be food (featuring hot dogs with JDawg sauce), Games, Climbing Wall and Pool Activities.
- July 26 - 28th YSA Summer Summit at the Alpine West Stake Center & Timberline Junior High School (The Stake Center and Junior High School are across the street from each other on the west side of Alpine.)
- Friday Evening, July 26th, All Day Saturday, July 27th and Sunday Evening, July 28th
- Registration begins Friday at 6:30 PM, Dinner and Carnival begin at 7:00 PM.
- Saturday - Fun run begins at 7:00 AM.
- Opening Keynote Speaker begins at 10:00 AM.
- Events are scheduled throughout the day.
- Sunday - Impromptu Choir 6:00 PM, Fireside at 7:00 PM
- There will be awesome entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings and outstanding keynote speakers and presenters for the workshops on Saturday and Sunday. This will be a wonderful weekend activity that you don't want to miss!