Sunday, September 23 - Brigham City Temple Dedication, sessions held at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm. A recommend is required for attendance, children 8-12 need a ticket from a member of the Bishopric. Youth need to be accompanied by their parents. Be in your seats 30 minutes prior to session time. Bring a white handkerchief.
Provo Canyon walk - meet at 6:30am at Marie Dominge's for a ride to Bridal Veil Park and a walk on the trail with the cool canyon breeze. We are home around 8:30.
The Bosch store offers FREE cooking classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My intention is not to promote a particular store, just promote healthy family meals and cooking. I have attended these classes and love the things I have learned there.
To check out the class schedules go here: http://www.
This is the link to the videos that Janelle mentioned in RS a week ago - a good Sunday family activity. The church sure does this well. It helps when the text is from Elder Holland! ;)
Stay within the Lines
TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.....
When finding a solution or when prayers are needed, it is nice to know we have some friends on our side. Sister Lisa Harris is seeking a solution to the dilemma of needing to sell her home due to part of the agreement made in her divorce. At this time she only qualifies to be able to purchase the home from Brent, but not for the extra cash needed to buy out his share of the equity. This also means losing the studio she built where she teaches and records. This studio will be her major source of income after alimony runs out in January, and also serves as Hailey's source of employment and income. Lisa is praying for a miracle that perhaps there may be a buyer out there who would like a rental property and she can rent it from them until she can qualify to buy it next year, OR, maybe we could just find her one of those "stargazing jackets" we heard about at regional conference ;-)
- September 17 - 6pm - Lindon City Drill for Emergency Preparedness
- September 21-22 - Adult Retreat, Aspen Lakes Lodge. Friday evening chocolate fountain and fun starting at 7, Saturday morning breakfast at 8 followed by an inspiring program.
- September 23 - Brigham City Temple Dedication, sessions held at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm. A recommend is required for attendance, children 8-12 need a ticket from a member of the Bishopric. Youth need to be accompanied by their parents. Be in your seats 30 minutes prior to session time. Bring a white handkerchief.
- September 29 - Stake RS dinner, followed by enjoying General RS session.
Come and enjoy the evening with the sisters in our stake and listen to the inspirational messages from our Leaders.
Dinner begins at 5:00 pm (pasta bar and yummy dessert)
Broadcast begins at 6:00 pm
- September 30 - Court of Honor, 7pm, Stake Center RS room. 11-18 year old boys should attend in uniforms with any guests or family they would like.
- October 26-27 - Youth Conference, Timp Lodge
Announcements for single members of the LDS Church age 31 and older: http://www.