Pack your bags and join us Friday and Saturday for a girls-only-get-a-way at Timp Lodge.
Don't worry if you didn't sign up for a project - there are plenty of other classes and things to do.
Meet at the church parking lot at 4pm Friday to carpool to the lodge. Karen S is going at 9pm - if you want to ride up later give her a call.
If Friday is out for you, then join us Saturday morning from 8-11am for a gourmet breakfast and the DREAMY DAY SPA.
- Overnight bag-jammies, toothbrush/paste, loose comfortable clothes for the DREAMY DAY SPA, and a hand-towel for your facial.
- Craft class items you need to participate.
- Gently used or new white dress shirts (men or boys) for humanitarian drive.
- Loose change to help purchase hymnals for the Mexican chapels.
- Bring games if you want to stay up late. If not - bring ear plugs;-)