- We will not be accepting completed order forms until Monday, February 8th. We will be in the office at 8:00 a.m.
- You are responsible for all information listed on the registration form. Please read it carefully.
- You may not change the indicated order amounts once you have sent in your form.
- We cannot schedule you while you wait.
- You cannot register by email or fax.
- Please remember to bring/send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your registration so we can return a confirmation form to you.
- Do not use a red pen or pencil to fill out your form.
- Try to schedule the maximum cases per person and share an order rather than having everyone “in the family/group” come and do one or two cases. This will allow us to schedule more people.
We don’t mean to sound rigid, but we will be scheduling over 2500 shifts in a very limited period of time. We need to finalize order amounts so we can secure all of the ingredients. By taking the weekend and making sure all your information is complete, you will help us expedite this process.
We are so excited to be up and running…and it will be great to see you all again.